- 1 big banana pancake at Wannabee’s Diner, with a smear of butter and a drizzle of syrup, plus 2 mugs green tea (600 calories?) It came with two pancakes but these pancakes were the size of my face! So I only felt it was necessary to eat one
- 2 mugs green and white mint tea, plus homemade vegan rice krispie squares (300 calories) I used a mixture of puffed wheat and puffed kamut, and used almond butter instead of peanut butter, and omitted the dried fruit.
- 1 mug green and white mint tea, plus 1/2 apple (50 calories)
- Steamed cauliflower/carrots/water chestnuts/snow peas/broccoli with freshly ground black pepper, plus 2 homemade turkey burgers grilled on the George Foreman topped with homemade ketchup: I mixed lean ground turkey meat with ground flax, wheat germ, and homemade ketchup, and then formed them into patties (300 calories)
- 2 slices Tall Grass Prairie whole wheat bread, toasted and topped with almond butter and Stella’s jam, plus 2 glasses water (350 calories)
- 1 mug white tea (0 calories)
- Vegan “beef” stirfry with rice and vegetables, homemade by the boyfriend, plus 1 glass red wine (500 calories)
Total calories: 2,100
Exercise: 1 hour 30 minutes walking plus hours of boxing up my apartment, and carrying said boxes to other rooms within the apartment… that’s gotta count for some kind of exercise, right?
Sleep: 8-9 hours